Finding a Geiger Counter is a Journey to be honest. To find the right one requires looking at (at least) 5 factors:
1. Required Sensitivity. Do you want to detect alpha, beta and gamma radiation?
2. Cost. How much can you afford to pay?
3. Usability. Are you a Health Physicist or a newbie to the world of radiation detection?
4. Ergonomic considerations: Size, weight, etc.
5. Support. Do you need some handholding, or can you figure things out on your own?
Weʻll try to provide help with these questions and more.